How we're keeping you safe in our chairs:
To ensure your safety, we always:
- Sanitize hands before each service.
- Disinfect stylist chairs after each service.
- Disinfect all tools prior to each use.
- Provide fresh capes and towels with each service.
- Clean surfaces and high-traffic areas throughout the shop every hour, on the hour.
- Mask and a non-invasive temperature check
are required prior to service in an effort to protect our stylists, our customers, and our community.
Your safety is our top priority.
Passionate about your hair,
Serious about your safety.
Please note that all clients are required to wear face masks to receive a service. If you do not wear a face mask, you will be refused service. We are also taking temperatures of all clients prior to their service. We recommend checking your temperature prior to leaving for the shop to minimize the risk of being turned away for a service. We will not be able to provide a service to anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you will be asked to reschedule.